Thursday, October 13, 2016

Le Mrrow! #1 (Ode to Spontaneity)



Lou Rawls & Desirée Goyette

I may be lazy, I may be fat,
I don't do laps, and I do not chat,
I may be selfish, yeah, and all of that,
But the one thing I'm not is a scaredy cat.
The one thing he's not is a scaredy cat!

I may be bossy, I may lack grace,
I don't do sit-ups to trim my waist,
I may be thoughtless, yeah, and all of that,
But the one thing I'm not is a scaredy cat.
The one thing he's not is a scaredy cat!

I don't have charm or much pizzaz
I don't chase mice and all that jazz,
I may be sassy, yes, and all of that,
But the one thing I'm not,
Yeah, the one thing I'm not,
I say, the one thing I'm not is a scaredy...
The one thing he's not is a scaredy cat! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009