Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Le ARRR!! #1


Aand.. I was lurking the forum I used to be active in again and I read something (again) that made my blood boils. How I would love to reply badly:

WHERE'S THAT IGNORAMUS OF A PROFESSOR OF YOURS??
I'LL NOM HIM FOR YOU!!
IN FACT I'LL NOM EVERYONE PUTTING ANY SILLY ARBITRARY AWFUL PLAIN RIDICULOUS EWWWW SOCIAL EXPECTATIONS ON YOU!!!

But I can't do that. I've decided not to return to that forum for good. And guess what, while I might be taking the above poster's side, doesn't mean I would do the same with other posters with the same issue. My concern is 'costumed' per individual. Besides, I do JUDGE others, I put expectations on others despite they could be not the same with those of what ignoramuses think. You can't really predict what my next step would be.

I have no hesitation judging other judgers, PIRATE AGAINST OTHER PIRATES, IT'S THE FREE OCEAN WAR ARRRRRR..!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009