Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Dream Journal #4: A Diamond-In-the-Rough Friend


A dream already few weeks ago I guess.


I was wandering at some kind of underground tramway still under construction.. I asked around for a direction/a train route.. a young adult Chinese-like guy I felt I can trust for a while to direct me to the right train platform.. as he walked fast he also warned me about some lunatic man known to often lurk around this station, but his way of talking was like joking so I didn't take it seriously, until we saw the mad, ragged man going slowly towards us.. the Chinese guy put a funny face and gave me a hint to run (as he giggled funnily)! But I was too slow, blank due to not taking this guy seriously (and I know it's NOT my fault! - that 'comedian' should've known better than making light of dangerous situations!), the madman suddenly really chased us, I couldn't catch up with the Chinese guy and the ruffian caught my hand!

As I was almost paralyzed by fear, a tough girl nearby working on subway construction jumped and helped me getting rid of the freak! Thaaaaaank God!! Somehow my mind was filled in with her story how she ended up here [but now I forgot it all], yet despite all her struggles she's still somewhat keeping up hope, "There's always another way."

[Changing scene..]

Suddenly I found myself have become quite a close friend with the tough girl that somewhat reminds me of Princess Mononoke.. and myself. Anyway, we're now on a mission.. she's wearing feminine clothes: a plaid dress shirt, a long loose skirt, a hat.. all in vintage style, but those can't hide her inner & outer strength.. we must somehow board on a train but too late it's moving.. I was kind of giving up but then she suggested, "No we're not losing it yet, see? We can jump on it!"

And so by instinct I knew she's right and we could catch it on time.. we're running towards and jump to the train like a couple of master parkour buddies! XD A few more acrobatic moves and we're inside! I didn't think we've got tickets for the train, we're in a hurry, but as long as I'm with her I knew we'll manage this somehow..

[dream end]

--------------------

Part of me glad I've got someone with similar personality but other part of me hates it entirely because then I'm no longer unique!! >:( Now I see it's just a dream, I wonder if she's just another side of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009