Saturday, October 15, 2016

Dream Journal #5: An Interrupted Honeymoon



I'M CRUISING. WITH MY HUSBAND. OBSESSION NO. 1!!!!
Things can't be crazier than this! We had lots of fun!!

But.. too bad my time with him was cut off by a murder happened on the ship! Now I must assist some law enforcement officers interrogating people [suspects? witnesses?] as an journalist or detective [or was it just as an interpreter?]. And despite my initial secret excitement it eventually induced a darn lot of anxiety its enjoyment dropped to zero!

I think now I know what it means by "I'm married to my work" - WHA..?? NOOO..!!


--------------------

LOL LOL LOL despite my obsession and all, I still am absolutely clueless about thing called 'relationship'. And no, in real life I'm not a foot-work investigator of any kind.. although I might try something in that line later when I'm bored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009