Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Dream Journal #1: A Happy French Class


Several days ago (okay, maybe 2 weeks already, haha.. too lazy to write) I've got this pleasant dream.


Back in high school when I was somewhat a popular maverick (right now I achieve to be maverick-maverick, ARRR..!!), a pretty, intelligent dork with a solid principle of integrity - which means I DON'T. CHEAT. EVER. And still being able to make friends, helping them doing homework by teaching the how, not doing it for them.

So it was apparently a French lesson, a test.. only 5 questions but turned out it's quite hard even for me. I didn't study much.. I could only expect 6-7,5/10 point.. but I was feeling playful, there's something in the 5th question about "du lait" [either it's part of the question or my answer].. whichever that was I was pretty sure the teacher would appreciate my humorous answer and I'd get 8/10!


Meanwhile as usual once the teacher left for a while 99% of my peers were cheating at each other, even dared to either ask me or offering me answers!! (Secretly I felt being stabbed & feeling like killing them but as usual because of my sensitivity not really wanting to stomp dead others I tried to be polite and refuse all their attempts!)

In short time we've finished answering the test (with me being 100% honest & others cheating), only 1 minute less the teacher would return..

[dream end]

--------------------

I don't know why I dreamt this dream, quite curious. I'm forever grateful for all the fun school experience in my life, perhaps this is a good sign! ..only in my current self I'd stay way-away as possible from any complicated friendship!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009