Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Dream Journal #2: A Certain 'Ariadne Oliver'


Then several days after the French class dream, I've got this curious one.


So I was a university student or so.. I met an eccentric woman (most likely a lecturer I'd be consulting with about papers etc), old but still somewhat attractive because of her intelligence, quirkiness, almost childlike demeanor but subtle & sophisticated.

Somehow at some point I was watching her life experience: adventure on train tracks (solving a case? finishing a project?), outwitting an evil Haddock threatening her life - like, a check mate! Ha! Epic WIN!!

[And at some point in the dream I felt like I was actually her..!]

[dream end]

--------------------

The truth is in real life despite being a thinking person I DON'T do academia. But still this is a nice pleasant dream of surTHRIVAL (WIN!!) so I'll take it as a good sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009