Thursday, September 22, 2016

Dream Journal #3: High School Romance


This is actually my dream 2 days ago.


Meeting high school friends.. we're older in age, grown up and all but still with more or less the same physical appearance.. at one point I met my (not so) secret admirer - a handsome one (but not my type) who had a crush on me back then, supported by the whole class (of which I was oblivious to it).. and now when we met face to face it's still coyly awkward.. the rest of the class was also still curious about my answer..

He even gave me LOTS of cactus loli - large single cactus plants on sticks - like almost a load of truck! XD Apparently he knew (most likely consulting his friends though) that I wouldn't do the ordinary, you know roses, huh!

So I decided to say it.. finally I gave the answer to W****, ahahahaa..!! But the answer is "No", with the reasons according to my current self: I've got my obsession No. 1 (and 2). Glad for the appreciation, but.. no. Thanks, but sorry no.


[dream end]

--------------------

Who doesn't like a dream when some above-average fish has a crush on you?
But I hope next time (better, in real life) I'll get the one I really can say "Yes" to. ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009