Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Postcard Collection #1


animated photo: raincoffeeandwanderlust.tumblr.com

It's philosopher's moment. 
Rain is pouring, soup is ready, and the coffee is hot. 
Come, sit with me for a simple enjoyment of collection of written words from countries far-far away..


#1 Angel, MACAU

My very first postcard is holographic!

#2 Angela, DUTCH


#3 Charlenne, CHINA


#4 Babett, GERMANY


#5 Polina, RUSSIA


#6 Raquel, BELGIUM

Her handwriting is so illegible that I had to 'decode' it on my own. Pas de problème. I love puzzles. 
And yet only 90% solved, this is a tough one..

#7 Kirill, GERMANY

 


Want your own collection? Join postcrossing.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009