Sunday, July 26, 2015

Locked in the Library #1 :: Poirot: "The Plymouth Express"



Ah.. feels like eons since my last time of watching mystery movies for the sake of enjoyment! No choking anxieties, no over seriousness, no excruciating philosophical riddles! It's a carefree Sunday so why don't I just buy some snacks & watch a Poirot episode (which some photos I've used lately for blog illustration)? Why not indeed.

Today I chose the last one in my collection I haven't watched: "The Plymouth Express".

Just realized I enjoy particularly Captain Hastings' act, ♪ "I'll say," the unique, so-British tone, hehe.. It's so satisfying watching a mystery serial with no burden whatsoever..
photo: blog.scullyandscully.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marzipan Cafe Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Blogger Template © 2009